Filing a Notice of Pay Problem (NOPP) *REVISED*

Hello members,  when filing a notice of pay problem (NOPP). Please send it by email, if possible, to payroll: Also, Cc: the union office at: and

If email is not possible, get a physical copy to the Union offices in Ketchikan or Juneau by walking in or mail to :

Juneau Ofifice:
211 4th St. Suite 108
Juneau, AK 99801

Ketchikan Office
317 Stedman St. Box C
Ketchikan, AK 99901

This will allow us to document  your case. The NOPP form is available under the ‘Forms and Salary Schedules’ menu on the IBUP-AK’s website at